Tom Skowronski, an editor for VideoMaker, teaches us how to use a tripod to capture video and take photographs. The great thing about this video series is that it covers everything you need to know.
Step 1: Choose your tripod. Not all tripods are built the same way or for the same tasks. Do some research to find the best one for you.
Step 2: When setting up the tripod, make sure all the legs are straight.
Step 3: Level the tripod.
Step 4: Check the level. This is very important. If your tripod is not leveled properly, you may film or take pictures from a poor angle.
Step 5: Lock it down. Lock the knobs on the legs of the tripod to keep them from moving or sliding up when you work.
Step 6. Lift from the top. When sliding the legs up, lift from the top section of the leg.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades