Screenwriting isn't as easy as it seems, and many screenwriters can't make it past the second act of the screenplay. It's called writer's block, and one reason many writers fall victim to this is because of a poorly outlines idea. The only way to make sure you get a completed first draft of your script is to properly outline the whole storyline.
Some like using a pad and pencil. A few choose to outline with the outlining capabilities of Final Draft or Celtx. But most screenwriters end up falling back to a much used outlining process: index cards. But Mike from the SubStream's "Film Lab" has a different twist on the index card plot-builder, and it involves building a pyramid of single-sentenced plot musts. If you're looking to finally get a hold of your script, you have to try this method out.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades