This video gives a ten minute tutorial on how to achieve the superimposition effect for web videos with a little props and software.
You will need to get Wax, a free nonlinear editing system for Windows that includes the chroma key effect. You will also want to get the codecs HuffYUV, Lagarith, and MSU Lossless. Then there's styrofoam, green board, a yard stick, an ugly seventies lamp, a compact fluorescent light bulb, a clamp lamp, plastic vase, books, and a cardboard box. And last but not least, a camera.
See how you can make the perfect green screen environment for your YouTube videos.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades