This tutorial shows you how to make a professional looking video. Specifically: panning, tilting, zolly effect, dynamic dutch angle, and proper handheld technique.
-Stand with your feet shoulder width apart. (You have a lot less balance when your feet are close together.)
-You also want to tuck your elbow in and don't allow it to move around.
-Panning: Do not use your wrist to pan the camera. Take a step in the direction you want to pan and then move your whole body in that direction.
-Tilting: The secret to the tilt is to make sure that your camera is attached to a tripod.
-Zolly Effect: Stabilize the camera and zoom in on the subject and walk towards them. Zoom out while you're walking. Important: match the speed of the zoom with the speed of the motion that the camera is moving forward.
-Dynamic Dutch Angle: This is similar to MTV style music videos. All you have to do is move the camera in and out or around the space in creative angles.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades