Tells you how to make a fighting scene by using three steps which are
The person explains that continuity is when you can scene jump to make the viewer feel that the motion is continuous.
Camera techniques are useful in fighting scenes because it makes the viewer believe that the a person is getting punched without getting punched. By putting a camera over the puncher's shoulder you can create an illusion that the person is getting punched.
Editing is useful because you can create a more dramatic scene with slow-motion or use quick-cuts which is in sync with a music beat to make a chaotic feel to the scene. You can also edit for emotion to set the mood of the story or explain how menacing a villain is.
Following these steps will ensure you a great fighting scene.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades