This video tutorial is in the Film & Theater category which will show you how to shoot deceptive and multiple camera angles. Camera and shooting techniques can add to the magic of your videos along with some simple special effects. One of the techniques is called the Zolly. It adds drama by creating a disorienting visual effect to the viewer. By zooming out a camera while using a dolly to move in, the subject stands out as separated from the background and appears to be floating towards the camera. This was effectively used in movies like Vertigo and Good Fellows. You can watch the video for more tips.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades