In this video from lunawebs they show you how to transfer video from your camera to your computer as quickly as possible. If you're using a camera with a mini DV tape there's not much you can do to speed it up. If you're on a memory card it can be done. Take your memory card and plug it directly into your computer if it has a slot. If it doesn't, you can buy a USB card reader and plug in your memory card into that, and then plug into your USB port. There's no time loss here and a USB reader is only 10 dollars. It will go much faster this way!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades