Rick teaches the secrets of making a good basic YouTube video in easy steps. Some tips are given below. When creating a YouTube video first assume that your audience has a 10 second attention time. If your introduction takes more than 10 second cut out the part while editing, keep it to 10 seconds only. The second tip is to go for a good lighting, always shoot indoors using your indoor lights itself. If you are using a microphone in the camera to record, always stay very close to the camera. If you are using some music in the background, keep it low at all times. Try to avoid camera shakes while shooting by using a tripod, a bag or anything to place the camera. Give your speech clean and clear by avoiding pauses in between or cut those areas while editing. Follow Rick's steps and try making a good basic YouTube video on your own.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades