This film technique is one that is not only used on movie sets, but with journalists as well. This is a great way to shoot a discussion that is going on between two people. In movies, it's a great way to help add some emotion to a dialogue that both characters are having with one another. In broadcast journalism, the same technique is used in order to portray a relationship between the interviewer and interviewee. It's a great way for them to communicate and is really easy to use. So sit back, take notes, and action!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades