In this video we learn to make a storyboard for a movie. To start all you need is a finished script of the movie or video that you want to do and some storyboard sheets. These are easy to find online to print out. Although being some kind of artist may be nice, you don't need to have a lot of artistic ability to do storyboards. You just need to be able to decode your own drawings. Storyboard sheets consist of a drawing space to draw your frames and some lines underneath for notes. In these notes you want to include what type of shot it is, whether it is a close up or what have you. Then you want to write down the screen direction so you know what is happening in the shot. For another helpful note you can even add your dialogue in the notes and a scene number by your frames. This will make it much more easier to show others what you are trying convey in your video or movie.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades